Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hallelujah! The Damn Thing Is Done!




After close to half a year I finally finished reading The Earthbreakers by Ernest Haycox. I stayed up crazy late last night and powered through it. I couldn't stand the thought of having to jump back into it after vacation. I really am glad I read it and I feel like I know my grandma a little better now (it definitely had the romance aspect she liked). I don't plan on reading historical fiction again anytime soon though, steamy romance scenes or not. I did find a cool card inside of its pages that my grandmother was using as a bookmark.


Grandma was using this as a bookmark. 


For today's Yoga Girl Challenge the theme is The Altar. I spent a moment dusting mine and meditating. Over the years my altar has been made up in a Hindu or Buddhist fashion, but for the past year I have had it set up in a pagan fashion. It's good to shake things up once in a while. 



Day 16 Yoga Girl Challenge: The Altar


Well folks, that's about all the time I have for blogging today. I have floors to vacuum and packing to begin! I'll do my best to blog from the road, but I can't make any promises. Sometimes you're having too much fun to do anything else! Have a great weekend!


~ Love & Light ~








No comments:

Post a Comment