Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Breaking A Sweat




Gah! It is HOT out there. Today's theme for The Yoga Girl Challenge is Sweat! This could easily be accomplished by stepping outside and doing nothing more that standing in place and waiting, but I'm sure Rachel was hoping we might actually exercise. I don't have a lot of time for that today because my focus is on cleaning the house and the car...luckily both of those things will make me sweat and I totally think that counts. My car is pretty dirty so that alone is gonna take some elbow grease. I really hate coming home to a messy house after a long drive, so I want the place to be spotless.


My trusty feather duster!


I've gotta run friends! Thank you for dropping in and reading along! Cheers!


~ Love & Light ~



No comments:

Post a Comment