Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pretty Penny




Penny had a visit with the veterinarian this morning. She was due for a few immunizations and they couldn't wait...all dogs need to be current on their vaccinations to stay at Caroline's Pampered Pet Motel (Penny's favorite place away from home and the place she will be staying when we head to New Mexico next week). Penny likes going to the vet and seeing Dr. Germeroth, he is very good with her and I feel like he is a good fit for us. I recommend Best Friends Animal Hospital if you are in the Ozark area.


Dr. Germeroth and his assistant taking care of Penny


Now we are home and she is snuggled up next to me on the couch while I type.


Um, can you pwease turn cartoon on?

She is watching The Pirate Fairy on Netflix. Such a good girl.


She loves family and children's movies.


I also want to tell you guys about a really fun body wash that my mom picked up for me when she was in Florida last month. It is made by a company called Blue-Q and is called Me-Om body wash. The scent is mandarin lotus petal and the citrus smell is a great eye opener in the morning. I'm not a body wash person so I find myself using this product for shaving my legs and it also makes a really lovely bubble bath. Added bonus--this wash is paraben, sulfate, phthalate and dye free. It's certified organic and they don't test on animals either. I'm pretty sure this company is known for making products designed to make you laugh. A great place to shop for gifts! I don't know any local retail spots that carry their stuff but that's not to say there aren't any. Do you know of any? If so, please let me know.


Me-Om body wash by Blue-Q


It requires a certain sense of humor. 


~ Love & Light ~








No comments:

Post a Comment