Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It's Nice To Be A Winner




I don't have much time to blog today, so this is a random and slightly rushed post. I am heading out in about 30 minutes to get new tires put on the car for our trip. So here I go...


Today's theme for The Yoga Girl Challenge is Clean Out! We have a paper catch-all drawer in our kitchen that has been screaming to be cleaned out for a year now. I have started to do it several times, get distracted and forget about it. I decided it would be perfect for today's theme. This drawer was so loaded with old receipts, coupons etc. that it took over an hour to go through them. It was like a walk down memory lane though...all kinds of receipts from restaurants, big purchases like furniture, and receipts from our travels. It was very nostalgic. The photo is a before and after I made using the app called pic stitch.


Day 14 Yoga Girl Challenge: Clean Out!


I went to the market today to get some cookie dough. Mark and I have been on a major chocolate chip cookie kick lately. While I was standing in the refrigerated cookie section, looking for the Nestle' Toll House brand (only 80 calories a cookie!) what sounded like a gunshot went off two feet away from me and I almost peed my pants. Turns out the store was not in the midst of a shoot out, just this...


Exploding cinnamon roll tubes.


Usually when my phone alerts me of an email it is kinda annoying. This morning however I got an email from a skin care company named Repechage. I had entered a contest for a set of skin care products and I won! I am so excited because their motto is "Beauty from the sea". They are one of the companies I found while researching seaweed skincare. They have been around since 1980 and many high end spas use their treatments. I cannot wait for these goodies to arrive!!!




Well, I better go get the new tires. My old ones are pretty worn down and I'm looking forward to having a smooth ride again! 


~ Love & Light ~






No comments:

Post a Comment