Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Center Of It All

Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow and we are having some of the family over for dessert and drinks in the evening. We aren't cooking a feast this year, and I don't want the table to look sad and empty. I'm thinking maybe a nice centerpiece will help to fill things in and lend a festive touch. Maybe I will... maybe not. These are my favorites of the photos I've been looking at for inspiration.


I love the use of the colored glass in the below image.



Grouping together a medley of candles in different colors and sizes is simple and pleasing to the eye.




A fun idea for all the wine corks we've collected.





Love the incorporation of pears in this one.





A pretty wide mouth vase filled with pinecones and mini squash is simple and elegant.




Or I could keep it country with a mason jar.




I like the clean crispness of the white pumpkins.




Enough surfing the net for inspiration. I better get started with my own creation! If you are going to make a centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table this Thursday, I would love to see a picture!


~ Love & Light ~










No comments:

Post a Comment