Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Midweek Musings

Scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook yesterday I came across a video shared from the Our Ozarks page. I don't usually watch videos that are more than a few minutes long but this one grabbed my attention. Maybe because it said it could change how happy I might be for the rest of the week or maybe it was the little girl pictured with her finger up her nose? Regardless, I gave it a view and liked it enough to share it on my page. What surprised me was how many of my friends shared it too. Apparently I wasn't the only one who got something out of it. For those of you who don't follow me on Facebook, here it is...(I found a copy that doesn't have the little nose picker as the freeze frame ;).




I also attempted a photo shoot with Penny today. Of the thirty pictures I attempted the following are the only two that were salvageable. Penny isn't much of a model...neither am I for that matter.






A shout out to Caroline's Pampered Pet Motel while I'm at it! We sent Penny to daycare yesterday and she came home with a manicure, bathed and smelling fresh, and wearing a cute new scarf with little turkeys on it. They are the best! Until next time.


~ Love & Light ~









No comments:

Post a Comment