Friday, November 1, 2013

Cracks: Exploration #8

The eighth task taken from the book, How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith, was the hardest one yet. The instructions are vague and I didn't really connect with the assignment. I went ahead and tried anyhow.


Exploration #8:


CRACKS


Map out pavement cracks in your neighborhood.

Yep, that's all it says. So, you get this...




I admit, I didn't put a lot of effort into this one but I am taking the project as a whole seriously and didn't want to skip any of the explorations, or let any of the experiences "slip through the cracks", so to speak.


It is a known condition that when you begin to pay attention to something you've never really looked at before you will begin to see it everywhere. You eventually begin to feel as if the thing is out to find you, instead of the other way around. -Keri Smith


~ Love & Light ~



No comments:

Post a Comment