Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DIY: T-Shirt Teddy Bear

You might recall that in an earlier post I said I wanted to be more "low impact" and "green" this holiday season. Well, I think I might try to make my little nieces Christmas gifts this year. What I lack in craftiness surely I make up for with creativity. I looked around online for some inspirationan and this is what I found.

I'm just going to freestyle the pattern. Something like this maybe.



This is probably the most simple bear you could make, although the lack of eyes or a mouth is kinda creepy.



The hand stitched bear below is more along the lines of what I have in mind.




These pandas might be a little involved for an amateur like me but they sure are sweet. 


Last is this super cute little dude. He is my favorite for sure! 




If any of you have made a stuffed animal by hand before and have any advice to make the process go smoothly, I would love to hear from you. If indeed I do make t-shirt bears, I will share pics. Wish me luck! 


PS Need a smile? Here is Jerry singing Teddy Bears' Picnic. 





~ Love & Light ~






No comments:

Post a Comment