Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Structure: Exploration #18




It wasn't easy for me to connect with exploration #18 from the book, How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith. I think I stayed within the guide lines of the task though.


Exploration #18


STRUCTURE


Document part of a building that most people ignore (examples include the ceilings, bathrooms, corners, closets, and the insides of drawers). Pay attention to the hidden places.


I went with drawers. As for my method of documentation, I took some photos. Let's start in the kitchen.





The catch-all drawer

Odds and Ends utensils

Next, a couple drawers from the bedrooms.

Sock drawer
Ammo drawer

A few drawers in my bathroom for the grand finale! 


Beads, old jewelry, empty bottles, and other things for creating. 

Hair accessories drawer


That most sordid of all havens, the corner, deserves to be examined. -Gaston Bachelard




~ Love & Light ~







No comments:

Post a Comment