Sunday, December 15, 2013

Small Thoughts: Exploration #20







This exploration from the book, How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith was a strange one. It required me to let you see the thoughts inside my head.


Exploration #20


SMALL THOUGHTS


Make a list of placid small thoughts you have throughout the week (for instance, what were you thinking just now?).


Obviously I couldn't write down every thought I had so when I remembered to do it, I did. Here are the random thoughts I logged.


Leanne's Small Thoughts


I can't imagine that this is very exciting for any of you to read, so I must say Thank You for stopping by NPLH today to see what I am up to. My dedication to finishing the explorations in this book is unwavering and I fully intend to complete all of them, even if some of them are less than exciting. 




The following video is meant to help activate the pineal gland (third eye). I think it goes along with this post as the pineal gland is thought to be the Gateway To The Divine Mind. Enjoy!





~ Love & Light ~


No comments:

Post a Comment