Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!







Here we are, the last post of the year. It really is hard to believe that time can continue to speed ahead faster and faster with every passing year. 2013 flew by at light speed! 




I hope all of you have a wonderful time bringing in the new year tonight! We took down all of the holiday decor earlier today so we can start the year off fresh tomorrow. Mark and I are going to take it easy tonight, just the two of us. Watch the ball drop on TV and have a few glasses of wine. We've had such a busy holiday season so it will be a nice way to start 2014. 




Fourteen has been my lucky number since I was a young girl. I have really high hopes and aspirations for the coming year. I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to in the next twelve months!




New Year's Eve is a notoriously crazy night if you are out on the town. Please, stay safe and drink responsibly. Ladies, don't accept drinks from strangers and gentlemen...keep it classy! Everyone have a blast tonight and find someone to kiss when the clock strikes midnight! 




~ Love & Light ~








No comments:

Post a Comment