Monday, September 29, 2014

Hostess Hiatus




This post is all you'll be hearing from me this week. I am taking another little hiatus while my friend Amber is here to visit. We have a lot of fun planned so blogging will take a back seat. I promise to try and take photos while I'm away.


Mark and I painted the dining room over the weekend. I did take some before and during photos but we aren't removing the trim tape and putting our things back on the wall until later tonight, so I will have to wait and share that story with you next week too. Stay tuned.


I have a lot to do still to get ready for my guest so I am going to get back to it. Enjoy a few shots of my peace lily. She is standing tall and very proud of her bloom. So cute.


My peace lily.


She is a beauty!




See you in a week! 


~ Love & Light ~






No comments:

Post a Comment