Monday, October 6, 2014

The First Week Of October In Photos




Hi! I hope your first week of October was as awesome as mine. I think the best way to share my week with you is through photography.


As I mentioned last week, my friend Amber drove down from Kansas City to visit. We did a lot of spell work while she was here. The following are some shots from the magical time we had.













We also ate at about a million awesome restaurants. I only took a few photos at London Calling Pasty Co. though. 






Over the weekend Mark and I went to the craft fair at the park...







And Halloween has arrived at Chigger Chalet. We even have a cemetery now.











Oh, yeah! And we painted the dining room green!








These photos don't even come close to showing all the awesome we had this weekend, but they highlight the moments where I remembered to take a picture. That's all for now, friends. I am headed to a movie to celebrate Yenzel's birthday. Woo!


~ Love & Light ~






































No comments:

Post a Comment