Monday, October 20, 2014

Buffalo Woman Comes Singing




I am currently reading Buffalo Woman Comes Singing by Brooke Medicine Eagle. I am barely past the introduction but I have been looking forward to reading this one for a while now!

From Amazon: BUFFALO WOMAN COMES SINGING explores fascinating uses of traditions like the Medicine Wheel; healing through ritual action; dreamtime; and the moon lodge -- the woman's place of retreat and visioning. These powerful personal tools integrate ancient wisdom with contemporary experience, as Buffalo Woman calls each spiritual warrior to her own true place in the dance of life.

I already know that this is a book I will revisit often along with other favorites of mine like, This Season's People by Stephen Gaskin, Be Here Now by Ram Das and Permanent Healing by Daniel R. Condron. 



#Native American #Spiritual #Healing Traditions


~ Love & Light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment