Monday, October 13, 2014

Family Fun At The Farm




Yesterday the whole family loaded up and headed out to Rutledge Wilson Farm Community Park for the Fall Festival. We played with the animals, walked through the corn maze and my nieces had a great time playing the games. We all took photos and I am here to share some with you.


Mark, the beebs and me.


photo by Ronna Peterson.


The beebs...Autumn and Mallory.


photo by Sara Cisco


Dallis and her main squeeze, Thomas.


photo by Sara Cisco.


Me and my baby sister Dallis.


photo by Mark Retana


I think I liked the pigs the best. They were a huge hit with the young kids!


photo by Sara Cisco.

Mallory flying down the slide!


photo by Ronna Peterson

Even Yenzel came along and joined the fun!


photo by Leanne Retana

Mark, me, Yenzel and some giant coffees.


photo by Dallis Peterson

We had a great time at the farm and everyone built up an appetite, so we headed to McSalty's for lunch.


Mom and her grandkids.


photo by Leanne Retana


Sara and dad, phones in hand. I hold him fully responsible for our iphone addictions. ;)


photo by Leanne Retana

Dallis and Thomas, patiently waiting for pizza.


photo by Leanne Retana


The sisters three.


photo by Mark Retana

These girls just love their Nana!

photo by Leanne Retana


I love having my sister in town to visit!


photo by Mark Retana

So, that was our exciting day at the farm. I had never been to Rutledge Wilson Farm before and was really impressed! What a great place to take the kids and let them run out some energy.

~ Love & Light ~















No comments:

Post a Comment