Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How To Be An Explorer Of The World

I am currently re-reading How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith. This is more of an activity book than one you actually sit down and read through.

From the back cover:

" !WARNING
To whoever has just picked up this book. If you find that you are unable to use your imagination, you should put this book back immediately. It is not for you. In this book you will be repeatedly asked to...suspend your disbelief, complete tasks that make you feel a bit strange, look at the world in ways that make you think differently, conduct experiments on a regular basis, and see inanimate objects as alive."




Sounds like fun to me! I have read through this one before but this will be my first time actually doing the activities. I'll keep you posted as I go along.


~ Love & Light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment