Friday, October 18, 2013

Exploring The World: First Assignment

Hey guys! I said I would keep you updated as I work through the book I'm reading, How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith, so here ya have it!

The first exploration was pretty simple but I decided to share it anyway because it is something YOU can try too (even if you're at work ;).


Exploration #1

Write ten things about where you are sitting right now that you hadn't noticed when you sat down. Use your senses. Do it quickly. Do not censor. Okay, begin.


Leanne's Observations


These were my observations on Wednesday while I was sitting on the back deck. For fun,write down your ten observations and share them in the comment section below. Stay tuned for the next installment of Exploring The World. 


P.S. I had a great time with my friend, Amber, while she was here in Oz last week and wanted to share a photo. 


Amber & Leanne


~ Love & Light ~





No comments:

Post a Comment