Wednesday, July 9, 2014

So Much Randomness





It has been seven days since shampoo has touched my hair. Today it is significantly less gunky than it has been. I am using the chamomile tea rinse one day and then just water the next. If you missed my post from the other day, I am going 100% natural with my toiletries. At least I'm trying. So that's the update. Hair is less gunky but not exactly um...nice. I'll keep experimenting.


Last night we went to Cruisin' USA Custard in Nixa. It was so delicious! Mark had the raspberry in vanilla custard and I had brownie bites in vanilla custard. AH-MAY-ZING! You gotta try it if you're in the Nixa area...or make a special trip that way. 




The second season of Witches Of East End started this past Sunday. I am really loving it. Truth be told, it isn't the story that I am crazy about it's the sets! The house the main characters live in is pretty much my dream home...so witchy! Here are a few photos of the house.


I love the gardens and the huge porch



That fireplace!


I LOVE the sunroom!


We were walking at the Finley River Park the other night and I took a short video of the little replica mill made to resemble the old mill I walk the dog to everyday. I like a lot of the plants in the garden surrounding it and want to add something similar at Chigger Chalet.




And as a sign of the times I snapped a photo of a girl texting while riding. Yep, we have a horse riding ring at the park and I saw a girl riding her horse while texting. So Ozark! :) 




~ Love & Light ~
















No comments:

Post a Comment