Monday, June 9, 2014

The Body Book




I am currently reading The Body Book by Cameron Diaz. Although I am supposed to be re-reading all of the books from my personal library, I have been doing an excellent job abstaining from buying new books every other day, so I just had to treat myself to this little gem. I really like Cameron Diaz, and of course I love reading about health, nutrition, and healing modalities, so a book that is all about the basic functions of the body with a health and wellness foundation was too fun to pass up. I admit I am still struggling to finish The Earthbreakers by Ernest Haycox. Historical fiction is so out of my wheelhouse, but I am trying to read a few pages a day. I suppose I'll mention that in addition to these two books I am also reading/studying from the books Medicinal Herbs by Rosemary Gladstar and the Taos Whole Food Cook Book by Harriet Greene and Roanne Lewis. Whew! I like to keep a full curriculum going.


#Basic science #Motivation #Health #Nutrition


~ Love & Light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment