Wednesday, June 11, 2014

News For June




 On June 1st, two years ago, we moved into Chigger Chalet. The time has gone so quickly but we have had a lot of experiences in just two years!


Two years at Chigger Chalet


 Next weekend (the 20th & 21st) I am going to attend some herb remedy making classes in Springfield. I'm looking forward to meeting the teacher, Sasha Daucus. She is the director of the Golden Light Center, which is an alternative health care clinic in Doniphan, MO. I'm considering studying to become an herbalist and any local classes I can find I will do my best to attend. I can't wait to expand my knowledge and meet the other people in class.





Also in June is the fireworks show at the Finley River Park here in Ozark. The show is on Saturday June 28th and starts around 9:30pm when it gets dark. This show is put on by Lambert's Cafe and it is AWESOME! It lasts for about half an hour. Actually, that entire weekend is full of activities at the park, like the Sertoma Duck Race, live bands, a beard contest and much more. For a schedule of events click HERE. If you decide to come out for the fun, look out across the river and give us a wave -- we will be the ones hanging out on our deck with a funny looking basset hound. 


And now for some pictures from June...


Below is the view from my desk. What a stark contrast from just a few months ago! It looks like a jungle out there. 




Next is my new plant baby, a little aloe plant for the kitchen. I absolutely love the way aloe plants look. Very prehistoric. 






A wee little icy heart. This made me smile. We do things with love here at Chigger Chalet and it shows up in everything. 





~ Love & Light ~










No comments:

Post a Comment