Monday, March 2, 2015

Leanne Retana Shares Her Health And Beauty Secrets




I get questions in my inbox quite a bit from people asking me about herbs, nutrition, and beauty tips. So, I had an idea the other day that I am going to try. I'll use the blog to share my answers with you too!


What is your ultimate stress relief?

I would have to say sleep. Nothing resets your mood like a good night's sleep or a power nap.


The one song that gets you moving without fail?

I really need to spend more time on workout soundtracks! But one song that always motivates me to keep going is Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys.


Do you do any other exercise besides yoga?

Yes! I have a stationary bike that I ride, free weights for arm days, resistance band workouts and I like to take the dog to the park to run around.


What is your favorite face moisturizer?

Right now I am using Living Libations Best Skin Ever in Rose. This oil is the best quality and super nourishing. I consider it food for my skin. I have also been using First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. This cream is ultra hydrating to get me through the dry cold winters in Oz. Bonus: It is unscented and I can use it on my face and my body!


What is your must have herbal remedy for winter?

Osha root tincture. For me, it is a miracle in a bottle. I use a dropperful when I have a sore or scratchy throat, a cold or the flu!


Ok, guys! Those are the latest questions I've gotten. If you have a question you would like to see answered in a future post, drop by my Facebook page or leave a question in the comments here.



Leanne at Loch Leane in Ireland.


~ Love & Light ~






No comments:

Post a Comment