Wednesday, March 11, 2015

French Women For All Seasons



#Secrets #Recipes #Pleasure


I am currently reading French Women For All Seasons by Mireille Guiliano. This book is filled with secrets, recipes and little known facts about French women and their lifestyle. I picked this one up because I am a bit of a Francophile and I love reading books whose subject matter is divided up into seasons, as this one is. So far, this book has been a pleasure to read.


Visiting The Musée du Louvre 2012.



Mark and I spent a short time in Paris in 2012. Those memories are filled with amazing art, great food, romance, and will last a lifetime. 


Street art in Paris 2012.


Italian in France 2012.


To get your own dose of the French life, pick up French Women For All Seasons!


~ Amore et de Lumière ~










No comments:

Post a Comment