Thursday, May 15, 2014

♩♪♫ The Neverending Sumac ♬♪♩




Get it? The musical notes indicate that the title is to be sung to the theme from The Neverending Story, substituting the word sumac for story. No?


I decided to go to the clinic again yesterday. I just couldn't take the itching. The Gods must really not want me to get a prescription treatment though because this...




I couldn't wait another day in the off chance that the clinic might actually be open one day so I went to the Ozark Herbalist. I picked up a bar of calendula soap, calendula itch cream and an oral homeopathic medicine called Rhus Toxidodendron.


Goodies from the Ozark Herbalist



 They are helping soothe the itch but the rash is taking its sweet time to run its course. Today is day 13 and my arms still look like I have a flesh eating disease.


Rash on right arm.


They look like burns.


I think it goes without saying that I am going to have to put the garden excavation project on hold indefinitely. I don't want to go anywhere near those sumac plants. 


Make the itch STOP! 


~ Love & Light ~













No comments:

Post a Comment