Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dreamcatcher





Do you remember your dreams? Do you ever wonder what they might mean? Have you ever shared your dreams with others?

I have had vivid dreams since I was a small child so I was excited when I found out about dreamcatcher.net. Dreamcatcher is a social website for sharing your dreams. Once you log on you can create an account with a username and start logging dreams. Dreamcatcher is similar to other social networking pages in that you can 'friend' other users and follow them and vice versa. After typing out your dream you also have the option to attach images to better express your description. My favorite feature of the site is that it will select key words from your text and give you an interpretation of what dreaming about that word could mean. Super fun!

I had my first account on dreamcatcher for over a year and had logged a fair amount of entries. Now that so much has changed in my life and I feel like I have started over, I have cancelled my old account and have started a fresh one. I am looking forward to logging many new dreams and hope some of you might try dreamcatcher too! Happy dreaming!



~Love & Light~

To visit my dreamcatcher page click here: http://dreamcatcher.net/nightpiper

No comments:

Post a Comment