Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hop Over To Spellbound Nymphs!




Hey you! Where is the time going? I haven't had much of it to sit down and blog! I did get a post up at Spellbound Nymphs today...that's the blog I am a co-contributor at! Why not hop on over and check it out? SPELLBOUND NYMPHS.

We are making some progress in the nursery and soon I will have photos galore to share. Until then, a quick update:

1. We had an ultrasound yesterday. Baby boy is right on target at 13 ounces and moving around like a trapeze artist!

2. Apparently Missouri is experiencing a monsoon season this summer. The rain and humidity and flooding have been crazy! Gardening is going slow but some things are flourishing. I'll surely update once it dries up some.


3. Mark and I watched the movie SPY with Melissa McCarthy the other night, and I seriously haven't laughed so hard at a movie since Get Smart with Steve Carell. Serious funny. You should see it.




I'll be back soon-ish! 

~ Love & Light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment