Monday, May 11, 2015

There Will Be Magic In May




The cauliflower are growing. Aren't they cute?






With all the rain we have had lately, I haven't had to do anything for them...I just planted them and am watching them grow!


May is such a lovely month...the weather is perfect and the Farmers Market is in full swing, people are back on the river fishing and kayaking and next Friday we leave for Florida! We are going to visit Disney World...




and Harry Potter's Wizarding World at Universal Orlando...




I'm really excited for this vacation because 1. I've never been to Florida. 2. I've never been to Disney World or Universal (I guess that was a given since I've never been to Florida)  and,  3. Mark and I always have a good time when we travel! 


I've got to keep this one short today, because I have tomato and lantana plants begging to be planted. I better get out there and get them in the ground while we have a break from the rain! What are you planting this month?


~ Love & Light ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment