Monday, April 27, 2015

A Visit To The Photo Roll




Hi! Hasn't this Spring been lovely so far? I've been loving these chilly sweater days. The herb garden is loving it too...everything is green and full of life.

I haven't been as active here on NPLH the past couple of months. I have a big project underway that is taking up all of my time and brain space! The good news is that in the not so distant future I'll be ready to reveal my project to you. Until then, my posts may seem a little weak, but I do want to drop in and say hi every few days.

Today I decided I would just share some photos from my phone's camera; always a good way to see what someone has been up to lately!

I give you, A Visit To The Photo Roll...




I saved this poster of delightfully dark flowers, because I'm thinking it would be really fun to do a shade garden full of these beauties. If I can find a spot, I'm doing it. 




Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars are a current obsession. I need to have them stocked in my freezer at  all times. You probably do too...just try them. 




As someone who identifies as a witch, I had to save this image and awesome description. 




I planted some cauliflower in the vegetable garden last week. I haven't put much thought into what to grow out there. I had bought these to use as decoration in my spring planters but they soon started to crowd out the pansies and had to be transferred to the vegetable bed. Between the chickens and the rabbits I'm not incredibly confidant about the veggie thing. 




My neighbors compost "pile". If you thought you were just looking at garbage thrown on the ground, you would be right! Ugh. Yes, that is their driveway RIGHT NEXT to the "pile". My carport is literally 3 feet from that mess. I'm not sure these people understand the way composting works, but the chickens, stray cats, raccoons and other critters love what they've got going on! *sigh*




Tori Amos and Robert Plant. The Queen and King. 




Lunch I can't stop eating; lentil soup with feta cheese and toasted sourdough bread for dipping!




Some tasty salad dressings to try!




HaHAhaHAhaAH! My hubs and the hound on the way home from doggie daycare. I love them so.


That concludes the snippet of random images from my phone. I hope you have a beautiful last few days of April! 




~ Love & Light ~






















No comments:

Post a Comment