Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yes...I'm Blogging About Yoghurt




I'm here today to tell you guys that I have found the holy grail of yoghurts. I do not exaggerate, I tell no lies. This yoghurt is manna from heaven! Let me tell you about Noosa.




The label says Finest Yoghurt, and they aren't kidding! This yoghurt is named for an area in Australia's Sunshine Coast...Noosa. It is also the place the recipe was created. The founders ended up falling in love with Colorado after a visit and now they reside there. Lucky for us! 




Just look how delicious the blueberry flavor looks!




I bought mine at the Price Cutter here in Oz. They had blueberry, strawberry-rhubarb, honey, and raspberry flavors. I can't wait to try them all. It wasn't very expensive either. The container is larger than the average single serving yoghurt too. Best of all? The cows who make the milk are raised on a family farm and rBGH free! 




In Springfield you can find Noosa at the Bistro Market downtown, Price Cutter locations, Target, Hy-Vee, and Harter House. At my market they are in the Natural Foods section, so don't forget to look there if your market has one. I hope you get to try it soon and love it as much as I do! That's all for today...time to go catch some rays!


~ Love & Light ~




No comments:

Post a Comment