Monday, February 17, 2014

Water: Exploration #25





The twenty-fifth exploration from the book, How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith, asks you to take a closer look at water.


Exploration #25


WATER


Study and document shapes made by water. Find as many as you can. Research shapes made by water. Come up with new ones.


This assignment immediately brought to mind Dr. Masaru Emoto and his research. I wanted to stay on task, I really really did, but we all know most of the shapes that water likes to take.

Icicle...



A wave...



A puddle...


A ripple...



And snow...



I could probably spend the rest of the day researching these water shapes, but I thought it would be a lot more fun to share some information and a few videos about Dr. Masaru Emoto. Dr. Emoto is the head of the I.H.M. General Research Institute and President Emeritus of the International Water For Life Foundation, a non-profit organization based in Oklahoma City. Although his research has been met with much criticism and is thought to be "junk science" in many circles, I choose to listen to my intuition and instinct. I believe the findings of Dr. Emoto to be truth. You decide for yourself.


The following video will give you an idea about the experiments Dr. Emoto and his team have conducted.





Still not convinced? Here is a really groovy documentary about water.




I hope some of you will watch the videos. I think the idea of water having "memory" is fascinating. The fact that we are fully conscious- living, breathing creatures comprised of mostly water lends to the idea that water holds the key to life. 


I really enjoyed this exploration and revisiting Dr. Emoto's theories. Water is a magical element indeed and the one thing we all can agree on is that clean water is vital to our survival. So grab a cup, think happy thoughts and drink up!


~ Love & Light ~






No comments:

Post a Comment