Sunday, February 23, 2014

Becoming Leonard Cohen: Exploration #26




What a simple task exploration #26 from the book, How To Be An Explorer Of The World: Portable Art Life Museum by Keri Smith was.


Exploration #26


BECOMING LEONARD COHEN


Sketch or document things that you use in your daily routine.

*Musician Leonard Cohen does this regularly as a form of meditative practice.


I sat down this afternoon and did my sketching. I made sure to draw things that I use EVERY day, not just most days. I used pencil and I'm afraid it didn't show up that great in the photo. (click image to enlarge).


Pencil sketches Exploration #26


Leonard Cohen



I have always loved things, just things in the world. I love trying to find the shape of things. -Leonard Cohen




~ Love & Light ~





No comments:

Post a Comment