Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tis The Season

Yesterday we celebrated Samhain and the day before that I turned thirty three. We certainly had fun wrapping up October! Today, November 1st, is the official first day of the holiday season. I spent some time this morning taking down the Halloween decorations and thinking about the busy season ahead.

This is going to be the first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year that Mark and I spend together. We are very excited to start creating our own traditions. We are also feeling very grateful to be home and celebrate with family and friends. I can't remember the last time my sister, Sara, and I were in the same room for a Christmas celebration. That changes in 2012!

Between the run around of gathering gifts and being spread thin jumping from party to party, we often forget the true joy of the holiday season, being with the ones we love.  Making memories and sharing laughter and joy are the special moments I am looking forward to with anticipation. I hope all of you have as great a time preparing for the coming Holidays as I plan to!

~Love & Light~



No comments:

Post a Comment