Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Lost Archives or Too Embarrassing For Facebook or The Longest Blog Post Ever!


Here they are folks! These are the photos and videos previously thought to be too embarrassing to share with you guys. I have been out trying new restaurants and other places here in Oz but nothing has been blog worthy...so you get this instead. :D



A visit to the Dickerson Park Zoo. His tongue was a long as my waist is wide.



Girls night out with my best friend, Alicia. This is the phone that she carries in her bag.



Insane look in my eyes as I watch my niece, Mallory, open a gift.




If you watch Breaking Bad you MIGHT understand what is happening here.



Never enough weird selfies. 



A day out antiquing with my youngest sister, Dallis. 



Another awkward selfie.




Penny opens her present, epic fail.



Shopping at Lowe's in a pony tail.



Penelope "hiding" under the coffee table.



Mark looking into a bag at the karate studio, and me in the mirror documenting this ever so important moment.




Example of what Mark and his brother, Phil, do on guys nights.



My mom doing a cheer for us on the porch.



Because Mark needed a selfie of me while I was putting gas in the car.



It thrills me to no end to make Phil wear my cat hat.




How we spend our time in fancy hotel rooms.



No words.



They keep getting better, no?



In the dressing room, forcing Mark to try on clothes he hates.



More clothes he would never wear in public, yet I feel perfectly okay about posting this on my blog.




Awkward video during our trip to London.



Is it better if he tucks it in?



Shopping is so much FUN!



Trying on boots and sending pictures of them to Mark.




Phil's girlfriend, Carrie, mowing the lawn.



A nice man offered to take a picture of us riding the elephant (we are behind the tree).



That's better...wait, where is the elephant?



Ah, the hillbilly life!



Sleep cannot be attained unless all the breathing holes are covered.



Penny walks in on daddy in the bath.


There ya have it! I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into life with the Retanas! Until next time.


~ Love & Light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment